Sunday, May 20, 2012

When you've got pain in your belly, And you make some liquid smelly...

Yesterday was my first time calling the doctor. Don't worry. Nothing I have to be hospitalized for. Everything is better now. It just throws off my day having to sit around and do nothing. Some days I feel like the language is coming along then others are the complete opposite. The people I surround myself around make the days a Hell of a lot easier. 2 weeks down! Only 9 more (of PST) to go! If I ever remember to bring my camera, I'll upload pictures.
Classes are going well. It is interesting to work with teachers who learned English under a way different from how we are expected to teach this generation of kids. Many of the teachers have never met a native speaker so the kids definitely get a different perspective. I really enjoy teaching and am always looking forward to a new lesson. I do my first lesson planning with the other trainees (in Ruispiri) and an English teacher tonight. If I could write in this everyday, I could probably have more to say. But I don't.
Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had the squirts! :)

    How is the new host family?

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're great. Very helpful. I have my camera but don't have a card slot on the family computer and can't figure out if there is USB cord for the camera. If I can ever figure out one or the other, I'll upload photos.

    ReplyDelete