Sunday, June 3, 2012

In one week....

All of us find out where our Permanent Sites will be. It could be a very positive or very negative day. I would like to believe I could accept anything they throw at me. Last week we had our Site Placement interviews. We were asked our strengths and weaknesses and our preferences for a site. I believe they take our considerations into account but they also must factor in our strengths, weaknesses, and preferences of the host family, school, and community.

I could be placed *close* to the capitol, out West near the beach, down south close(ish) to a border, in a large school, a small one, a large host family, a small host family, etc. Everything is up in the air. There is a University spot but I do not know the odds that I will get it. I don't know.

The day after we find out our sites (or the day after that), we are going to visit. That will be a very interesting day. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment